Bomb Threats Delay Opening of Bath Schools

By: News 10
By: News 10

Bath public schools opened two hours later than usual Thursday morning because of bomb threats.

Bath superintendent Jake Huffman says two phone threats were left on the administration office's voice mail. They were discovered when staff arrived at 7:10 a.m.

Huffman says the buildings were immediately evacuated, Bath police were contacted and the opening delay was announced.

By 9:20 a.m., all buildings had been swept by bomb detection units, nothing was found and classes were reopened.

The voice mails are being analyzed with hopes of determining the caller.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
  • by Anonymous Location: Location on Oct 5, 2012 at 06:20 AM
    Would hate to see history repeat itself. Hope they find the attention seeker.
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 172662061 - wilx.com/a?a=172662061
Gray Television, Inc.