Campground Blaze an Accident

Fire investigators say an electrical malfunction is to blame for a Monday night fire at a KOA Campground in Lansing.

The Cottonwood Campground building on Aurelius is considered a total loss.

Firefighters say the fire started in the electrical socket of a pop vending machine.

No on at the campground was injured, but at least three firefighters suffered minor injuries while fighting the fire.

WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 44291 -
Gray Television, Inc.