Fireworks are to blame for spreading flames to three Lansing houses over the weekend.
It happened around 4:40 a.m. Saturday.
Lansing firefighters believe the fire started on a wooden deck then spread to the home and garage.
The family living there got out safely.
Because of the fire's intense heat, two neighboring houses were damaged.
One firefighter suffered from heat exhaustion.
Firefighters found remnants of fireworks on the deck; they are not sure if they are legal or illegal fireworks.
The incident is being called accidental at this time.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.