Jackson House Fire

A local couple on vacation will return home to find quite an unpleasant surprise, no house.

This after their home caught fire and burned down. It happened early Tuesday morning in Jackson.

A neighbor called the department after seeing the flames. It took firefighters two hours to put out the blaze, but the house was destroyed.

Jackson fire authorities say the fire appears to be accidental.


WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 3278036 - wilx.com/a?a=3278036