The Catholic Church is taking over the building that houses Lansing's only free-standing abortion clinic.
The Church of the Resurrection will lease the space at the 1600 block of Grand River Ave., next to Groesbeck Golf Course. A little more than half of the building will be turned into church offices. The rest will be taken over by a pro-life group.
The Womancare abortion clinic has been given two months to leave.