Some patrons at a western Michigan amusement park have been hosed down after a possible chlorine leak near a water ride.
The Muskegon County sheriff's office tells The Muskegon Chronicle that at least 25 people were showered off Friday afternoon in the parking lot of Michigan's Adventure.
A hazardous materials response team, paramedics and firefighters were called to the park.
27 people have been hospitalized and more than 60 were being evaluated by medical personnel.
Two area hospitals went on lockdown due to the risk of chlorine exposure.
Michigan's Adventure, north of Grand Rapids in Muskegon, is the state's largest amusement and water park.