We now know the cause of the gastrointestinal outbreak in Jackson County.
The health department says it's the Norovirus. The outbreak began after a luncheon for employees of the TRW plant last week. Inspectors are investigating the company who catered the event to see if that company is to blame.
Those workers are being tested, and their results should be available next week.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.