A popular bar in the Village of Horton explodes into flames as patrons were inside eating.
The Lock, Stock, and Barrel Bar caught fire Tuesday night around 7 p.m. It took firefighters a couple of hours to put out those flames. There was significant smoke damage to the bar located on North Moscow Road.
Fire investigators say the blaze started in the kitchen area and quickly spread. Everyone was able to get out safely.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.