A Jackson elementary school remains closed this morning after a student playing with matches starts a fire.
The small blaze at Wilson Elementary School started in the bathroom around 11 a.m. Wednesday, March 14.
Firefighters were quickly able to put out the flames, but there was extensive smoke damage. No one was hurt. Officials say the child found the matches on the way to school.
The school is closed for the remainder of the week for cleanup.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.