PERRY (WILX)--The Shiawassee County Sheriff's Office says a second man, 59-year-old Philip Daniel Smith, died after he was caught up in high voltage wires on Sunday night.
Dispatchers got the call around 11:30 p.m. on Sunday night after the caller said a man had gone outside to check out a noise and had not returned.
Deputies went to the home along the 12000 block of S. Shaftsburg Road and found the body of the Perry man in the wires. They say he had been electrocuted.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.