Fire in Lansing

By: New Ten
By: New Ten

LANSING - A garage on the northwest corner of Lansing is destroyed by fire Friday afternoon. The unattached garage is at home in the 1000 block of Clark Street. No other structures are damaged. Clark Street between Oakland Ave. and Grand River Ave. was shut down. The garage was fully engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived. Fire officials attribute reports that there were explosions to a number of paint cans, gasoline cans. and other potentially flammable materials inside the garage. No one was hurt.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
  • by tony Location: mason on Mar 16, 2012 at 07:22 PM
    Actually the next door neighbors house had melted siding
  • by John Location: Lansing on Mar 16, 2012 at 03:28 PM
    You do not need to post this. Who, if anyone, proofs your stories?? Someone, please read and correct your article, or go back to grade school !
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 142958135 - wilx.com/a?a=142958135
Gray Television, Inc.