It appears a fire at the Westbay Club apartment complex in Lansing Township was caused by a child playing with a lighter in a closet.
That is the result of an investigation by Lansing Township's fire department.
The fire broke out last Thursday at 300 Western Avenue and destroyed an entire 24-unit building.
Investigators estimate the damage to be in excess of $400,000.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.