- He's known as one of America's youngest kids facing life in prision.
News 10 investigates how Charles Lewis Jr. got where he is and if the mistakes he has made while in prison could prevent him from ever getting free.
- We talked to two families who've made the decision on whether their kids are ready for smartphones. Plus, a child psychologist tells us what parents need to do when parents do give in.
- As drone technology begins to sweep the nation, the question has to be asked, 'What's to stop them from looking into windows, or following people around?"
It's an issue that nearly 40 states are tackling, Michigan included.
- Doctors and law enforcement have seen an increase of high school and college students abusing stimulant drugs like ritalin and adderall. Doctors say they take it to get high and sometimes to help them concentrate in school, but the effect of abusing those drugs can be deadly.
- Gun sales in Michigan started to increase when President Obama was first elected.
But with the President's re-election,,, then the tragedy in Sandy Hook and now the national gun debate---stores can hardly keep up with demand. Watch our special report Gun Fight on WILX.com