WILX Special Reports
2015 Holiday Lights Gallery
- 2015 Holiday Lights Gallery brought to you by WILX News 10 and The Camera Shop of Lansing
SPECIAL REPORT: School Lunch Rush
- Local parents tell us they feel like their kids don't have enough time to eat in school. In a News 10 special report, parents and nutrition experts weigh in on whether or not kids have enough time to eat, and what the state can do about it.
SPECIAL REPORT: Pain to Purpose -- Taking Back the Streets
- Lansing's Violent Crime Unit isn't new, but the story behind it has yet to be told.
SPECIAL REPORT: The MIP Epidemic
- Some say a law meant to protect teens has some police officers abusing their power.
SPECIAL REPORT - Roads to Recovery: Paying for the Fix
- As Michigan lawmakers continue their search for a permanent fix to the state's road funding problem, News 10's Anthony Sabella digs into how neighboring states are finding their success.
SPECIAL REPORT: Manning Up
- MSU released a study saying women are more likely to get hired if they act like men.
SPECIAL REPORT: Hard-Hitting Helmets
- News 10 asks local high schools: are you doing all you can to protect the heads of your football players?
SPECIAL REPORT: The Life of a Gun
- A News 10 investigation into how a legal weapon wound up in the hands of a killer.
SPECIAL REPORT: Are Police Crossing the Line?
- Bullets fired from the gun of a Ferguson, Missouri police officer have sparked up a national debate. Are local police using excessive force, using surplus military equipment?
Special Report: Re-Thinking an Age Old Promise
- Kids stand up and make a promise every day in classrooms across the state of Michigan. But do they really know what they're saying? There's a new debate surrounding the Pledge of Allegiance. Parents and lawmakers say the issue isn't the phrase 'under God,' it's that their kids are becoming 'victims' to a loyalty oath they don't understand.
More WILX Special Reports