WILX Special Reports
SPECIAL REPORT: Front Row Seat on the Battlefield
- The target is all too realistic.
Special Report: War Games
- We get an inside look at intense training at the country's largest National Guard base, which happens to be in Michigan.
Special Report: Michigan Parents Not Vaccinating Children
- Michigan now has the fourth highest percentage of vaccine exemptions for students in the entire country. More parents are choosing not to vaccinate their children for philosophical reasons.
Special Report: Mid-Michigan's Most Dangerous Intersections
- Whether you're in small towns or busy cities, intersections are everywhere and some are more dangerous than others. News 10's Anthony Sabella looked into which Mid-Michigan intersections are seeing the most crashes.
SPECIAL REPORT: Oil Pulling
- Does the ancient technique really whiten teeth, improve sleep, and freshen breath?
Safe House: Protecting Child Victims
- Ingham County trying to find new house to be a safe place for children to get help after being victims of a crime.
SPECIAL REPORT: The Doctor Is Out, Facing the Nation's Physician Shortage
- Within the next six years--by 2020--Michigan is on track to come up short nearly 5,000 physicians, and nationwide the number will be closer to 100,000, according to the American Association of Medical Colleges, AAMC.
Special Report: Dabbling in Danger
- Have you ever heard of "Dabs" or "Black Shadow?" Chances are, your teenager has. The words are slang for two designer drugs out on the streets right now. They're each very potent and one is lethal.
SPECIAL REPORT: Violent Youth Crime a Growing Concern
- After a spike in youth crime last year, the focus is shifting from what the crimes are to who is committing them.
Residents Complain Over BWL Tree Trimming
- A Lansing Board of Water and Light program that has won awards year after year isn't sitting well with some Mid-Michigan homeowners.
More WILX Special Reports