December 10, 2013
- East Lansing police say they are now working to identify the man who held up the 'Burn the Couch' sign during Saturday's Big 10 title game.
- Started fundraiser after seeing picture on Facebook.
- In a cell phone video News 10 obtained, blood-curdling screams can be heard coming from Meridian Township officers as a naked man resists arrest and bites them.
- Local doctors explain what they're seeing in their offices this week.
- While fans continue to request Rose Bowl tickets from MSU, many are looking for creative ways to get to Pasadena.
More Local News