Dozens of senior citizens at Capitol Commons in Lansing are suffering. Their apartment complex turned off the air conditioning two weeks ago.
An Ohio coroner has concluded that a 12-year-old boy found unresponsive during a birthday sleepover died from an accidental overdose of the powerful painkiller fentanyl, not from choking on a piece of gum.
Four people have been arrested after shots were fired at Detroit police officers during a traffic stop on the city's west side.
Michigan's state laboratory is taking center stage in the country's fight against drug-resistant tuberculosis with the creation of a tuberculosis surveillance center.