A Fire and gas leak force some Lansing residents out of their home Tuesday morning.
Firefighters were called to the 900 block of Eureka Street just before midnight for a fire.
They were able to contain the flames to the outside of the home but say the fire was near a gas line.
Consumers energy was called out to handle that.
The residents were able to get out safely, and we're told they are staying with neighbors.
There are reports the fire was deliberately started.
Lansing fire authorities tell us an arrest was made, but lansing police have not yet confirmed that
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.