A 10-year-old southeastern Michigan boy who jumped on his bike clad only in underwear to seek help for his bee-stung father is getting credit for saving the man's life.
Adam Hieber of Hamburg Township has a bee-sting allergy stings and was mowing the lawn Aug. 5 when two bees stung him.
He says he tried to use an EpiPen to reverse the reaction but apparently grabbed a trainer syringe by mistake.
Hieber's son A.J. was playing a video game when he heard a noise and found his father sobbing in the bathroom.
A.J. rushed off and got his mother Sue Hieber, who was at a nearby beach with 4-year-old daughter Hannah.
Adam Hieber is recovering after hospitalization.