A man had to be treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out in his kitchen Sunday evening. Firefighters showed up on the 1300 block of Magnolia Avenue in Lansing around 6:30. The fire was put out quickly and nobody was seriously hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110