Sexton High School in Lansing was evacuated for a short time Monday after someone set a fire in a bathroom trash can.
A school safety officers was able to put out the fire with a fire extinguisher before there was any significant damage, while the Lansing Fire Department helped clear the building of any smoke.
The school is now checking surveillance video to try and determine who may have set the fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.