ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) -- Police say that a 29-year-old nurse found dead in December at a University of Michigan hospital three months ago overdosed on drugs she took from her patients.
The Ann Arbor News (http://bit.ly/1kUZpfc ) says an autopsy shows that the nurse whose body was found Dec. 6 died from a mix of two drugs that are frequently used together to sedate patients before surgery. The autopsy classifies the death as accidental.
University of Michigan police say a bag of one of the drugs had been checked out for a patient found with the nurse.
The nurse worked in the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit. She was found dead in a locked bathroom at the Neuroscience Hospital.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.