Several places are providing a Thanksgiving meal for people who have nowhere else to go tomorrow. Here are locations where people can go to enjoy a Thanksgiving meal.
- Cristo Rey Community Center in Lansing
- St. Gerard Church
- Blondie’s Barn in Haslett
- First Church of the Nazarene in Jackson
- The Eaton Area Senior Center in Charlotte
- First Lutheran Church in Charlotte)
- The Masonic Temple in Grand Ledge
Lansing City Rescue Mission, Saint Peter Catholic Church in Eaton Rapids, and the First United Methodist Church in Mason are also hosting dinners, but they ask that you call ahead to make a reservation.
Get information on the various locations in the links at the end of this story.