Home Is A "Total Loss" After Fire

Firefighters say a home in Locke Township is a total loss after a morning fire on Thursday.
It happened at near Morrice and Hoxie roads around 11:15 a.m.
No one was home at the time.
Early investigations suggest that this was an electrical fire that started in the laundry room.
Firefighters tell our crew that the home was struck by lightning about a week ago, and that the house has had electrical problems since then.


WILX.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

See full commenting rules...
powered by Disqus
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 267533251 - wilx.com/a?a=267533251
Gray Television, Inc.