Gas Leak Disrupts Eastwood Towne Center

By: News 10
By: News 10

Lansing Township (WILX) A couple of businesses at the Eastwood Towne Center were briefly evacuated Monday morning because of a natural gas leak.

Consumers Energy spokesman Terry Dedoes tell News 10 a crew working on an irrigation project struck a 2 inch pipe causing the leak.

Dick's and Panchero's were closed as a precaution while the line was repaired.

Repairs were completed by 12:30 p.m.


WILX.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

powered by Disqus
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 270774911 - wilx.com/a?a=270774911