Fire Guts Sorority House


Sixty-three University of Michigan students at the Alpha Gamma Delta Sorority House have been displaced after a fire early Tuesday morning.

According to the Ann Arbor Fire Department, the call came in at 2:30 a.m. of a fire in a room on the third floor.

The fire was contained to the one room, although the rest of the third floor and the second floor have significant smoke damage. is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards. Comments may take up to 24 hours or longer to appear on the site.

See full commenting rules...
powered by Disqus
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 250799691 -
Gray Television, Inc.