Fire Forces Family from Its Home

By: News 10
By: News 10

A family had to find a new place to stay Friday night after a cooking fire got out of hand. It happened at the Arrowtree Apartments complex in Meridian Township around 6:30, Everyone got out alive. Two people were sent to the hospital to be checked out for smoke inhalation. The fire was contained to the kitchen. A maintenance worker put it out with a fire extinguisher before firefighters arrived.


WILX.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

powered by Disqus
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 235819781