Melting ice caused problems for Delhi Township firefighters this morning, as they responded to a fire in Holt. Crews are watching a fire at a building on Keller Road.
We're told a chunk of ice fell from the building and broke the gas line sparking the fire. Crews are letting it burn off in a controlled way. Keller Road between Depot and Park lane will be closed for a few more hours. Consumers Energy is on the scene and will have to dig up the line. Gas service to neighbors should not be affected.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.