Two people in Delta Township have their dog to thank for helping them get out of their house when fire broke out in the garage.
It started around 5:15 a.m. this morning on the 500 block of Shermann Road.
The two people inside woke up when dog started barking and quickly got out of the house.
The garage took the majority of the damage but firefighters were able to keep it from taking the whole house.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.