Crews Investigate Explosion at Lansing Home

By: News 10
By: News 10

A man is in the hospital after an explosion at a Lansing home Wednesday afternoon.

The home is on the 2200 block of Forest Ave.

The cause seems to be a refrigerator that exploded. A neighbor tells News 10 the force of the explosion shook her home.

We will bring you more details as they become available.


WILX.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

See full commenting rules...
powered by Disqus
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 233693351 - wilx.com/a?a=233693351