Store Associates - $10.50 per hour
Shift Managers - $15.25 per hour
Manager Trainees - $22.00 per hour
Grocery store chain, Aldi, will hold a hiring event for its Lansing store on Monday, March 31st. They will be hiring store associates, shift managers, and manager trainees.
Aldi offers wages that are typically higher than the industry standard, and staff working at least 20 hours a week receive full health insurance, dental coverage and 401K.
Aldi is planning to open several new stores across Michigan. They will host hiring events in Grand Rapids, South Haven, Ann Arbor, Warren and Romulus, MI.
The event will take place at the Crowne Plaza Lansing West, 925 S. Creyts Road, Lansing, MI 48917on Monday, March 31, 2014 from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m and from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., Monday - Sunday
- Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
- Drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 45 pounds