Grocery store chain, Aldi, will hold a hiring event for its Jackson store on Wednesday, July 16th. They will be hiring store associates.
Aldi offers wages that are typically higher than the industry standard, and staff working at least 20 hours a week receive full health insurance, dental coverage and 401K.
The hiring event takes place Wednesday, July 16, 2014 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the South Central Michigan Works, 209 E. Washington Ave., Jackson, MI 49201
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., Monday - Sunday
- Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
- Drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 45 pounds