A mercury spill that forced two Jackson families out of their apartments last Friday has been cleared.
The Jackson County Health Department evacuated the apartments after it was discovered some children had been playing with the toxic chemical.
Investigators believe the mercury leaked out of a tool box.
No one was hospitalized in the incident.
Health officials say once the clean up is complete the families can move back into their apartments.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.