House Fire in Lansing

By: News 10
By: News 10

A woman and two children are safe, after their house catches fire early Friday morning.

It happened in Lansing, on the 400 block of Pearl St. just after 5a.m.

The Lansing Fire Dept. tells News 10 the fire started in the attic.

Officials believe the fire was accidental. The investigation is ongoing.


WILX.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

powered by Disqus
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 70611097