Already a tragic start to this year's firearm deer season. Two hunters died in separate accidents.
A 25-year-old hunter died in Presque Isle County after falling out of a tree.
In Lake County, a 59-year-old hunter was found dead at his camp site, an apparent victim of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Authorities say he was using a small propane heater designed for outdoor deer blinds.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.