Fire investigators say an electrical malfunction is to blame for a Monday night fire at a KOA Campground in Lansing.
The Cottonwood Campground building on Aurelius is considered a total loss.
Firefighters say the fire started in the electrical socket of a pop vending machine.
No on at the campground was injured, but at least three firefighters suffered minor injuries while fighting the fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.