A gas leak forces employees to evacuate several buildings in Downtown Lansing Thursday morning.
The Lansing Fire Department says a construction crew accidentally hit a natural gas main near Allegan Street and Washington Avenue.
Consumers Energy had the gas leak under control shortly after firefighters arrived on the scene.
All businesses are back open and no one was hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.