A local couple on vacation will return home to find quite an unpleasant surprise, no house.
This after their home caught fire and burned down. It happened early Tuesday morning in Jackson.
A neighbor called the department after seeing the flames. It took firefighters two hours to put out the blaze, but the house was destroyed.
Jackson fire authorities say the fire appears to be accidental.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.