A small fire, Wednesday, at Jackson High School forced the evacuation of the school and the cancellation of classes.
A teacher reported smelling smoke around 11 a.m. Soon after that the school was evacuated.
When fire crews arrived they the discovered the fire had started in the school's boiler room. A plastic container near a conduit had ignited.
No one was injured and classes will resume Thursday.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.