Fire And Gas Leak At Home In Lansing

By: WILX
By: WILX

A Fire and gas leak force some Lansing residents out of their home Tuesday morning.
Firefighters were called to the 900 block of Eureka Street just before midnight for a fire.
They were able to contain the flames to the outside of the home but say the fire was near a gas line.
Consumers energy was called out to handle that.
The residents were able to get out safely, and we're told they are staying with neighbors.
There are reports the fire was deliberately started.
Lansing fire authorities tell us an arrest was made, but lansing police have not yet confirmed that


WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 203168151