• 1 cup old fashioned oats
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• ½ cup wheat flour
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• ½ tsp baking soda
• ½ tsp salt
• 1 tsp vanilla
• ¾ cup butter, softened
• 1 cup grated zucchini
• ½ cup shredded carrot
• ½ cup shredded, sweetened, coconut
• ½ cup dark chocolate chips
• 2 eggs
• 1/3 cup granulated sugar
• ½ cup brown sugar
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grate zucchini and squeeze out excess water. Grate over paper towel or clean dish towel and squeeze out extra water. Grate carrot using the smaller grate opening. May also use a food processor for both zucchini and carrots.
3. Beat butter in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Add in sugars and beat until fluffy. Add in the eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.
4. Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
5. Gradually add flour mixture to the butter/sugar mixture and beat on low speed until well combined.
6. Stir in oats, zucchini, carrot, coconut, and chocolate chips.
7. Drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes until they just start to turn color. Let cool on sheets for a few minutes before moving to a cooling rack and ENJOY!