• 2 zucchinis
• 2 Tbsp. of butter
• 2-3 cloves of garlic
• ½ cup of parmesan cheese
• Salt to taste
Directions1. Turn zucchini into noodles using a julienne peeler or a spiralizer.
2. Put zucchini noodles into a colander and salt liberally, let sit for 20 minutes – this allows the zucchini to let out excess water.
3. After 20 minutes, rinse and pat dry with a paper towel.
4. Melt butter and the garlic in a large pan.
5. Sauté noodles over med-high heat for 4-5 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and mix in parmesan cheese.
7. Make zoodles look like a spider web on the plate and serve with pumpkin spider meatballs. Enjoy!