• 1 can white beans (cannellini), drained and rinsed
• 1 tablespoon chopped chives
• 2 cloves minced garlic
• ½ teaspoon cumin
• ½ teaspoon coriander
• lemon juice from a whole lemon
• 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Assorted raw vegetables, such as chopped broccoli florets, sliced green and red peppers, and baby carrots
• Whole wheat pita chips
Directions1. Combine beans, seasonings, lemon, olive and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Mash with a fork or put all ingredients in a food processor for smooth hummus.
3. Serve with raw vegetables of choice, such as cucumbers, carrots, sugar snap peas, bell peppers, broccoli, and grape tomatoes and if desired, pita chips. Enjoy!