• 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
• 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
• Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 16 oz baby red potatoes, halved
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• 2 cups broccoli florets
• 2 cups of baby carrots
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
Directions1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, butter, honey, brown sugar, Dijon, garlic, oregano and basil; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
3. Place potatoes and baby carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken in a single layer and brush each chicken breast with honey mixture.
4. Place into oven and roast until the chicken is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes.
5. Stir in broccoli during the last 10 minutes of cooking time. Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
6. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired. Enjoy!