• 2 pounds of potatoes (your choice), skin on and sliced into 2 inch pieces
• 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil
• 1 tbsp of minced garlic (about 3 cloves)
• Salt and pepper to season to taste
• 2 tbsp chopped parsley to garnish
• About ½ pound of kalmata and green olives, pitted
• 1 anchovy fillet, rinsed
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• 2 tablespoons capers
• 3 fresh basil leaves
• 1-2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Directions1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Prepare potatoes, by tossing in oil, garlic, salt and pepper until evenly coated.
3. Place in one layer on cooking sheet and bake in oven for about 45 minutes until browned and crisp. Flip every 15 minutes for even browning.
4. While potatoes are cooking, prepare olive tapenade.
5. Rinse olives in cool water.
6. Place all ingredients for olive tapenade in food processor. Process to combine thoroughly, until it becomes a coarse paste.
7. When potatoes are done and still hot, toss in olive tapenade. Serve warm. Enjoy!