• 2 cup white or brown rice (cooked)
• 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce
• Sesame seeds
• 2 whole avocados (skin and seed removed, diced)
• 2 tablespoon lemon juice
• 2 whole cucumbers (peeled, seeds removed, cut into small matchstick-sized pieces)
• 1 cup lump crab meat (picked over) or imitation crab legs
• Roasted seaweed garnish
• Green onions, diced as a garnish
Directions1. Heat the vinegar and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved. While your brown rice is still warm, pour the vinegar-sugar mixture and soy sauce over it and toss to combine. Let cool to room temperature.
2. While rice cools, brush avocado chunks with lemon juice to prevent browning.
3. Assemble each mason jar in the following order:
a. First (bottom) layer: 1/2 cup rice
b. Second layer: 1/2 cup cucumber (or 1/2 cucumber)
c. Third layer: 1/4 cup crab
d. Fourth layer: 1/2 avocado
e. Fifth layer: Seaweed and green onions
4. Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat. When ready to serve, dump jar's content into a bowl, toss, and serve with Asian miso ginger dressing. Enjoy!