• 1 ½ cups whole wheat pastry flour
• ½ cup oats old fashioned or quick-cooking
• ½ cup sugar
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 cup vanilla or honey Greek yogurt
• 1 large egg
• 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil slightly cooled
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1-2 cups diced fresh California strawberries
• ½ cup of mini chocolate chips
Directions1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line muffin pan with liners or spray with cooking spray.
2. Whisk together dry ingredients (flour through cinnamon) in a large bowl and set aside
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, egg, melted coconut oil and vanilla. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined being careful not to over-mix.
4. Gently fold in strawberries and chocolate chips to the batter. Using a large ice-cream scoop, divide batter evenly among 12 lined muffin tins.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!