1 Tb Cajun Seasoning or
2 C Water
DirectionsGather all ingredients before beginning recipe.
Always wash your hands and sanitize your work area and equipment before starting any recipe.
Colander, tongs, Fryer, large mixing bowl, cooking thermometer
• Remove chicken tenders from packaging
• Prepare flour. You can keep it plain or, you can season it by adding 1 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning, or 1 tsp onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
• Prepare your batter: mix 2 cups water with ¾ cup flour mix (above)
• Dip the tenders in flour, batter, then flour again
• Preheat Fry Daddy or personal fryer to 350 degrees F
• Place breaded tenders into fry basket and fry until done.
*Floating chicken is a good sign as they are close to done.
• Tenders are fully cooked once they reach 170 degrees F. You test this by inserting a cooking thermometer into the thickest part or center of the tender.
• Once done remove the fry basket and suspend over the fryer for several minutes to allow excess grease to drain.
• Using clean tongs place cooked chicken into a large mixing bowl.
• Add your favorite wing sauce to the bowl.
• Using tongs mix the wings and sauce until coated.
• Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce and celery sticks.