• 1 lb fillet of Salmon
• Olive Oil
• ½ c Blood Orange Juice (fresh squeezed)
• 2 whole Blood oranges, thinly sliced
• 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
• 3 Tbsp Soy sauce
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• Chopped parsley, garnish
Directions1. Set the oven to broil.
2. Grease the bottom of a casserole dish with olive oil. Also rub the salmon fillet with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. In a small saucepan, bring the blood orange juice, brown sugar and soy sauce to a boil. Add garlic and ginger.
4. Cook liquid until reduced by half.
5. Pour the sauce over the salmon and place the fresh blood orange slices on the salmon.
6. Bake the salmon for about 15 minutes, or until the fish is done to your liking. You can flip the blood oranges over halfway through if they look like they are burning.
7. You know the salmon is ready when it easily flakes apart with a fork.
8. Serve warm with quinoa and brown rice and favorite vegetable of choice. Enjoy!