• ½ head of Purple cabbage, finely julienned
• 3 pears, peeled and julienned
• 1 carrot, julienned
• ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
• 4 green onions (scallions), thinly sliced
• 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, finely grated
• 4 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
• 4 Tbsp. rice vinegar
• ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions1. Whisk together the ginger, lime juice and rice vinegar (and optional red pepper flakes), then toss with the remaining ingredients. Plate and top with fresh cilantro. Let stand for about 30 minutes in the refrigerator before serving.
2. Serve and enjoy!