LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - Zoodle Spider Webs
· 2 zucchinis
· 2 Tbsp. of butter
· 2-3 cloves of garlic
· ½ cup of parmesan cheese
· Salt to taste
1. Turn zucchini into noodles using a julienne peeler or a spiralizer.
2. Put zucchini noodles into a colander and salt liberally, let sit for 20 minutes - this allows the zucchini to let out excess water.
3. After 20 minutes, rinse and pat dry with a paper towel.
4. Melt butter and the garlic in a large pan.
5. Sauté noodles over med-high heat for 4-5 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and mix in parmesan cheese.
7. Make zoodles look like a spider web on the plate and serve with pumpkin spider meatballs. Enjoy!